How to Reach Nivati Beach by Road
Nivati Beach is well connected to the major cities of Maharashtra and Goa state. The nearest city to reach Nivati beach is Kudal which is around 25 KM from Nivati.
From Kudal tourists can hire an auto to reach Nivati beach. Kudal and Kankavali is well connected by MSRTC state transport buses. Further many private buses operating from Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur to Goa are available to reach Nivati Beach.
How to Reach Nivati Beach from Mumbai by Road: To travel from Mumbai to Nivati head towards Panvel – Pen – Pali – Kolad – Mahad – Khed – Chiplun – Rajapur – Kankavali – Oros – Kudal – Nivati Beach.
How to Reach Nivati Beach from Pune by Road: To travel from Pune to Nivati head towards Wai – Satara – Kolhapur – Nipani – Ajara – Amboli – Sawantwadi and reach Nivati Beach from Kudal.
How to Reach Nivati Beach by Train
Nivati Beach is well connected with the railway network. the nearest railway station to reach Nivati beach is Kankavali and Kudal. Konkan Railway or any trains from Mumbai to Goa are halts at Kankavali station. Below are some express and passenger trains travel from Kankawali Station:
- Sindhudurg Passenger
- Poorna SF Express (Via Panvel)
- Tirunelveli Express (via Konkan )
- Ernakulam Express
- Mumbai CST-Mangaluru Junction Express
- Madgaon – Mumbai LTT AC Double Decker Express
How to Reach Nivati Beach by Air
Goa International Airport, Dabolim is the nearest airport to reach Nivati Beach. Goa Airport is well connected by major cities of India and International Cities too. From Goa Airport tourists can travel to Nivati beach by train or bus or private cab.
Map of Nivati Beach
Distance From Major Cities to Nivati Beach
- Goa to Nivati Beach Distance – 122 KM
- Kolhapur to Nivati Beach Distance – 188 KM
- Satara to Nivati Beach Distance – 306 KM
- Pune to Nivati Beach Distance – 418 KM
- Mumbai to Nivati Beach Distance – 510 KM
- Ganapati Pule to Nivati Beach Distance – 208 KM