Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple

Overview | How to Reach | Sightseeing | Hotels | Map | Photos

Tryambakeshwar- The Religious Centre

Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is the holy temple of Maharashtra. Tryambakeshwar Temple is situated in Trimbak city of Nashik district where the river Godavari flows. Tryambakeshwar is about 28 km away from Nashik city. Trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga is very popular and considered sacred.

Trimbakeshwar Shiva temple is on the top of Neel Mountain. This Lord Shiva temple in Nasik was completely built as per Vaastu shastra.

Trimbakeshwar Temple, Nashik

About Trimbak City

Trimbak city is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It has a population of about 9,804. 52 % of the population is males and the remaining 48% are females. Infant and kids below 6 years are below 6%. Male literacy is higher than the female literacy rate.

Trimbak town is popular for owning a big blue diamond called Neel Mani. It was a beautiful crystal which was later roped by a British.

Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple in Nashik is at the foothills of beautiful mountains surrounded by amazing scenic beauty. It has a lot of greenery around due to the forests in the mountains.

Tryambkeshwar is popular for many holy reasons. The river Godavari, Lord Shiva’s sacred temple, and has trees of rudraksha from which a sacred garland is made to be worn by Lord Shiva.

Tryambakeshwar Jyotirlinga, is popular for many unique Hindu rituals which are performed only here. For instance, Nagbali Puja is performed only in the Trimbakeshwar temple. This puja is to bless a childless couple, cure financial setbacks, or bring happiness in life.

Trimbakeshwar Temple Timings

The temple opens at 5:30 AM and closes at 9:00 PM

Daily Events

  • Mangal Aarti – 5:30 am to 6:00 am
  • Rudrabhishek, Mrityunjaya Mantra – 7:00 am to 9:00 am
  • Madhyan Puja – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
  • Sandhya PUja – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Other Destinations Near Tryambakeshwar Temple

Igatpuri Hill Station

Bhandardara Hill Station

Nashik City

Alang Fort

Saptashrungi Devi Temple

Pandavleni

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *