Malvan Beach is a beautiful beach located between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea. Malvan beach is one of the popular beaches of Maharashtra. Tourists visit this beach due to its serene and pristine natural beauty.
How to Reach Malvan Beach By Road
Malvan beach is easily accessible from major cities like Goa, Mumbai and Pune. MSRTC buses from all major cities are available to reach Malvan and Sindhudurg.
How to reach Malvan beach from Mumbai:
From Mumbai to Malvan beach head towards Panvvel > Pali > Mahad > Chiplun > Sawarde > Niwali > Rajapur > Kankavali > Malvan
How to reach Malvan Beach from Pune:
From Pune to Malvan beach you can take Wai> Satara > Karad route to reach Kolhapur. From Kolhapur head towards Nivade and reach Malvan beach via Kankavali.
How to Reach Malvan Beach By Train
Kudal is nearest railway station to reach Malvan beach which is situated around 30 KM. Kankavali railway station is situated around 47 KM from Malvan Beach. From Kudal and Kankavli tourists can reach Malvan beach by state transport buses or private auto/taxi.
How to Reach Malvan Beach By Air
There is no direct air connectivity to Malvan and tourist need to reach Goa first by air and then they can travel to travel by road to reach Malvan Beach.
Distance from Major Cities to Malvan Beach
- Kudal to Malvan Beach Distance – 30 KM
- Kankavali to Malvan Beach Distance – 47 KM
- Sindhudurg to Malvan Beach Distance – 59 KM
- Goa to Malvan Beach Distance – 145 KM
- Kolhapur to Malvan Beach Distance – 156 KM
- Satara to Malvan Beach Distance – 275 KM
- Pune to Malvan Beach Distance – 386 KM
- Mumbai to Malvan Beach Distance – 529 KM